Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday special: Call for help. Hello, my name is Jiminy!

Hi, I´m Jiminy. I´m The ambassador of the St. Francis hospice for cats. Hello Sunday! Hello blogfriends around the world! On Amina´s today! You find me visiting my blogfriend-girl. 

Once we did together a diet-online-competition. Me won. But don´t tell her that, you know? You know!? Nobody ever wants to see a good friend to be sad!

Okay, where did I stop? Oh yes, I wanted to tell you about my home, the St. Francis hospice. 

We are some 27 inhabitants. I guess. Seven (Or eight? I forgot. So sorry.) black-and-whities among them. But, BIG BUT (oh no, not butt, hey, you are funny). So:  BIG B.U.T, I´m the only one with a hearty nose. You see? Look at it here:


THE HEARTY NOSE PICTURE

You see? <3 = hearty. You see? Can you say "Yes, I see", please, if you see? Or knock on your screen. Okay, okay, not so loud! It´s Sunday morning, some guys love sleeping longer.

Isn´t that hearty, my nose, <you hearties>, hihi?

I do love my nose very well. And do you know what?! Amina loves me, too. To the fulliest (what means, she does not only love my nose), as my volunteer Graham told me by heart. Hearty girl, isn´t she? Only that she lives too far away from me. Not like in blogland.


JIMINY AMBASSADOR NIETZSCHE ALIKE

As you know and see, many things in life go along with our hearts. Isn´t it? And only for that reason I takes the courage today to ask for your help.

Sometimes you finds me thinking about life very deeply. 
As to be seen in the above picture. 

There is a bright side of life. As anybody knows. Isn´t it? And than there are times not so bright. When life runs like an egg. Tumbling rough one could say. Heads up for the wrecking ball, so to say.

But let´s not cry about spoiled milk. Spilled? What spilled? Oh, okay then. What I said: about spilled milk. 

Anyhow, life is life! It is what it is. As famous Erich Fried said. You can see me a great philosopher. The reason why I won the ambassador´s election since, I guess.


JIMINY AMBASSADOR`S PAWS THRONE

So, well, where did I stop again? Oh, yes! Wanted to tell you about St. Francis. What´s to say more about St. Francis Hospice for Cats? 

St. Francis is a registered charity, registered is very important for humans I think. The aim of all our lovely volunteers is to relieve the suffering of us cats who are in need of care and attention, in particular those that are elderly, infirm, chronically and terminally ill. 

So sad, so true. But equally true: we all love to spent our life in all the happiness we can hold.

And that´s the reason why, I, Ambassador of the St. Francis hospice, ask for your help today. We, inhabitant´s committee, wants to collect a little big money to help our volunteer´s work. Visit St. Francis site here and support us in our adopted plan to collect money for all the good reasons money is needed for. Like treats and treats and vets (less good, but necessary) and cat trees and .. more treats

You understand what I mean. For sure, I know! Because you like treats, too :)

With your help you will makes us all invaluable lucky! 
Right - this was exactly what I wanted to say. 
Hey, I got it!

No matter if you make it big or small. It´ll all helps.

Thanks you so much. 

For your time listening to my story. And for your donations. Every single one of it. Hope you understand my English, whatever lovely spot you may live on this beautiful earth. 

We all cats wish you the happiest Sunday ever. Might it be raining or sunshining. 

For today, all my hearties, it was so nice to stay with you. Only left to say good bye. And good appetite, kitchen is calling! And our Queen´s jubilee on TV!
And hopefully, lovelies, cu you again. 
So nice and cozy on Amina´s blog. 
With all the other cats around (and sometimes dogs). 
Hugs and kisses, Your´s Jiminy, The Ambassador - and you can call me Jim!

Oh, not to forget! If you want to know more about us and take part in our life, please join St. Francis´ blog and networks with Graham´s daily pics about life around here. Where you can meet all of us in person.  And feel free to spread our story!

Thanks you so much for all your donations!


Don´t be afraid. Making donation is simple so simple. You can find information and what is going to happen with your coins right here.


Thanks again for your support!

Love Amina and Jiminy for St. Francis hospice for cats.
Leave us a note if you like. We like :)
Language doesn´t matter. We understand.

No comments: